What we're looking for
We are looking for a Brand Designer to create engaging and on-brand desis for a variety of media.
The Brand Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
Your designs should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other designs
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Experience with motion design will be a plus
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details